Conscious facilitation of conflict can transform damaging dispute and tension into a source of positive learning, creativity, organizational evolution and connection. We teach communication skills and help clients build resilient and effective “tension-processing” systems that foster trust and connection, resulting in individuals and teams who easily transform conflict into meaningful action and constructive change.
We support organizations and communities to:
- find reconnection and restoration after breaks in trust and connection
- give and receive challenging feedback consciously and constructively
- shift group culture from energy-draining to energizing and empowering
- develop skills for healthy communication and collaboration
We offer 3 types of services:
- Live Conflict Support: Direct, in-person mediation or group process facilitation to help individuals and groups come back into connection and trust.
- Mediation and Conflict Facilitation Training: Tools and skills for cultivating presence and empathic listening, translating blame and anger into compassion, and articulating solution requests to help evolve tensions into mutually-beneficial action.
- Restorative System Development: Support to design a community-based restorative system and communication toolkit tailored for your organization.
Read testimonials here.